My first push-up!
wow...........I slept so good last night. I only woke up once (4:30am) and my parents seemed very happy for some strange reason.
Today was my first field trip out of the house and we met my doctor. His name is Dr Ramadan and he was very friendly. he checked me all around, moved my legs, arms, my eyes and even turned me face down. he then placed me on the bed faced down and, to the astonishment of my parents, I used my arms to push myself up and do a good push up or two!!! I guess I shouldn't be doing that yet. It felt good, but I was so warn out that I fell asleep all the way back home.
I am sleeping a lot now and I am enjoying drinking my mamita's milk. I seem to like to sleep with my left hand in my face and apparently mi papito does that too. I was also given a nickname by my papito. he called me "Robocop" because right after I sleep, I look so groggy but very asleep that I look like a robot!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home