Danika!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Almost 10 days old!


It's wednesday September 6th and I am 9 days old in this planet. Everything is so new and everyday is very different. I seem to get hungrier everyday and from 6 feeds a day, I am at 10 times now. I only wake up 2-3 times a night and my parents seem happy about it. I normally sleep all day but I spent most of today wide awake and we'll see how my night is going to be.

I have noticed that I like doing a few things quite regularly. I like to open my eyes wide open and observe new things. I always look inquisitive and curious. I think I have big brown eyes. I recognize my daddy's voice too when he is far away. people say I stop what I am doing and I pay attention to him.....I guess I'll stop doing this when I turn 11 or so. I also started putting my lips together in a small circle (almost like the picture) as if I am learning to point with them (very latin style of pointing). During the day I lay on my belly and because I am still trying to get used to it, I have learned how to pull up a bit and turn my head.....my parents are so silly celebrating this.....maybe I'll do it more often so that people cheer for me. I also started going outside to our deck and enjoying some sun. It's warm and it makes me feel sleepy.

Today we did a little field trip. We drove around a few places and then we stopped at Canadian Tire. I slept all the way as the car was so soothing. The store was fun...specially when I woke up and started seeing all this merchandise and boxes moving past me as I was travelling in this metal cart where my parents placed me with other stuff they wanted to buy. Well, the trip ended as I got hungry and we had to go back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home