2 Months Old/ 2 mesesitos



October 28th, and I am 2 months old. I have enjoyed every minute of it and can't wait to continue learning. My days are preety much the same. A couple of baths a day, lots of milk, sleep and plenty of smiling. All of my "uncles and aunts" shower me with amazing gifts and I enjoyed wearing all of my cute outfits.
I have discovered sucking on my hand. I also discovered that I have control of my arms and have started bringing my arm towards my face....Unfortunately I end up hitting my face by accident. I have to continue working at it! My Apo gave me a beautiful stuffed doggie and my daddie calls it "Chunchito". he's cute and goes with me everywhere.
Octubre 28 y ya cumpli mis 2 meses. He disfrutado todos los momentos de mi vida y siguo ansiosa de aprender mas cosas. Mis dias son practicamente iguales. Un par de baƱaditas al dia, mucha leche, siestas y muchas sonrisas. Todos mis tios y tias me han dado regalos increibles y gozo mucho usar mi linda ropita.
he descubierto como chupar mi mano. Tambien he descubierto que tengo algo de control en mis brazos y los acerco a mi cara....desafortunadamente termino golpeando mi cara sin querer. Debo seguir practicando! Mi apo me regalo un hermoso perrito de peluche y mi papito le llama "chunchito". es muy lindo y me acompaƱa a todas partes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home