Danika!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

3 semanas! 3 weeks old!

Ayer 18 de Septiembre cumpli mis 3 semanas! Ya estoy creciendo mucho y he aprendido muchas cosas de este mundo tan raro. Cada dia puedo ver mas cositas alrededor mio y me doy cuenta que tengo mucho que aprender. Todos alrededor mio me dan mucha risa. Es mas, ya aprendi a reirme y de vez en cuando doy una carcajadita. Cuando tengo gas lo boto por dos lados, y eso le agrada mucho a mis papas....creo que estan locos! Los pañales que usaba me quedan apretaditos y ya uso unos mas grandecitos que me hacen ver mas gordita. Tambien estoy usando ropita distinta a la que use desde un principio. Bañarme ya es un poco mas divertido. Todavia me asusto un poquito porque siento friecito pero cada vez lloro menos porque ya me esta gustando los baños.

Cuando duermo hago mucho ruidito. Parezco un motorcito o una gatita. Tambien tengo mucha fuerza. Cuando no estoy contenta me muevo como una culebrita y es dificil que me puedan agarrar...jejeje. Mi abuelita y mi mama me cantan mucho cuando me estan vistiendo y mi papa me dice por mi nombre mucho, especialmente cuando me quedo dormida tomando mi leche! Mi akun me viene a visitar a menudo saliendo del trabajo y mi apo me quiere cargar mucho cuando me ve porque no la he visto mucho estoy dias.

Yesterday was September 18th and I an now 3 weeks old. I am growing so much now and I am learning so much from this strange world. Everyday I can see more of what is around me and I notice that I have lots to learn from. Everyone around me make me lugh so much. I have actually learned how to smile a lot and once in a while I laugh a little bit. I often release some gas from two different areas and my parents seem to enjoy that a lot...they are crazy. The diapers I was using from the beginning are too tight on me so I have started using bigger ones that make me look a little fatter. I am also using different clothes than before. Taking a bath is a lot more fun now. I stil get a little scared because I feel a little cold, but I cry a lot less now becuase I am starting to ejoy my baths.

When I sleep I make little sounds that make me sound like a little engine or a little cat. I am also very strong. If I am not happy, I move around like a little snake and it's difficult to hold me. hehehe! My grandma and my mamita sing to me when they are dressing me up and mi papito calls me by my name a lot when I fall asleep drinking my milk! My akun comes to see me often on his way from work and my apo likes to carry me a lot when she sees me because I haven't seen her a lot these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home