due date: September 4th

well.....this is the very first blog. I am still in my mother's belly but I will soon come out, see the light and meet my parents, akun, apo and abuelita. My abuelita Rosalba is coming on sunday to spend time with us so it will be fun. Hopefully I'll meet my Chuy uncles from Ft lauderdale soon, my uncles, aunts and cousins in Medellin, and the rest of the family in Lima.
My parents are 80% sure I am a girl, and had a hard time trying to figure out my name. Everybody had an opinion and a suggestion. But they finally came up with what they think will be a cool and special name for me (D.I.C.G). They also have a boys name and middle name (J.A.C.G. would be my initials).
They also had to think of who would be my god-parents. They initially wanted family members to be the ones, but because of visas denied, they decided on plan B, which they already had thought of. They have lots of good friends and picking the right couple was very difficult. they finally picked a couple they felt would be the best, knowing that the other couples would also be like favourite uncles to me.
The picture above is me!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home